WellSpring’s PTX Therapy is a direct descendant of pioneering European research that began over five decades ago. Early German research identified powerful phospholipids that targeted plaque build-up and cleared arteries, safely and naturally. This revolutionary, non-surgical treatment spread to 53 countries in just a few short years. But with the rise in popularity of invasive bypass surgery in the United States, phospholipid therapies were all but forgotten. But modern Swiss researchers have reclaimed this amazing solution that treats every artery in your body – a proven alternative to heart and artery surgeries.
Our cells are coated in a flexible, protective membrane made of phospholipids. Phospholipid membranes can weaken due to aging, free radical damage, allergens, and environmental toxins. As a result, there are many possible benefits to PTX therapy in general prevention of associated health problems due its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant nature.
- The Heart: Increase your ability to combat cardiac stress. Valuable for anyone who has increased risk for coronary artery disease, has a high cholesterol with dangerous plaque markers present, or someone who has suffered cardiac trauma. Cardiac surgery for “by-pass” replaces six inches of arteries, while PTX may support 75,000 miles of blood vessels throughout your body. Much like a natural roto-rooter procedure, it reduces deadly plaque build-up and significantly reduces your risk of disease through the activation of an enzyme called Lecithin Cholesterol AcylTransferase or LCAT. LCAT esterifies cholesterol so it can be removed from plaque deposits by HDL and then eliminated through the liver.
- Neurological Disorders: PTX therapy has a positive benefit on neurological disorders including ALS, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, MS, chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia.
- Diabetes: Diabetes targets blood vessels, destroying your body from the inside out. PTX supports healthy blood flow to protect your heart and extremities.
- Aging: Fight aging at the cellular level by rebuilding and nourishing the healthy cell membranes that detoxify the body for improved cellular health.
- Additionally, IV with PTX has positive effects on reducing platelet aggregation - making platelets less likely to clump together, improving red blood cell flexibility, improving total cholesterol - lowering LDL and triglycerides while increasing HDL, supporting liver and kidney function, and addressing constipation.